About the Author

8:19:00 PM



Hello to you in whatever language you speak!

I am the author of this blog, so let me introduce myself.

My name's Jane. I grew up in a tropical country called Malaysia. However, I have now left my comfortable nest of a home, and is now pursuing my studies in the United States.

Ever since the age of 4, I have been an avid reader. Even at a young age, I would carry a thick book with me everywhere I went, and as soon as I have the chance I would plop down to read.

I love stories that will instantly transport me to another place. I also love stories that carry sparks of fun.

I am the girl who's best friends with the paper and a pen. In my spare time, I love to write. My dream is to work as an author or a book critic (so that I can read as many books as I want), but I ended up being an engineering major.

To live out my dream, I decided to blog. That is why, I always give my honest reviews on books I've read. And I will share the stories I have stumbled on and absolutely love.

You have my word.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts